- New 2013 Buckeye Reef Coordinates
- Reef Deployment Video 1
- Reef Deployment Video 2
- Artifical Reef Guide
- NEW TAYLOR SFMA REEF COORDINATES AND MAP 2012
- Post Deployment Reports SFMA Summer 2012
- Taylor County Reef Research Dive Team: Enrollment applications & contacts, meeting agendas, upcoming events, & more...
- Taylor County Artificial Reef Overview: provides background and goals.
- Economic Impact of Artificial Reefs: provides incredible statistics to support artificial reef construction in our area.
Steps to Establishing an Artificial Reef
- Reef Site Permitting: Learn what it takes to designate an area as an artificial reef site.
- Reef Site Selection: Criteria for selecting an area to permit.
- Reef Design: modules building productive fisheries.
- Reef Materials: Learn what materials are allowed.
- Reef Monitoring: It's required, so learn what's involved.
- Reef Site Surveying : Instructions & Forms
Taylor County ARTIFICIAL REEF pages
- Steinhatchee Fisheries Management Area Public Fishing Zone Artificial Reef . View Coordinates.
- Buckeye Reef Overview: Information about the Buckeye Reef.
- Buckeye Reef 2003 Enhancement: View/download a map and coordinates of 2003 reef developments.
- Steinhatchee Reef: View/download a map and coordinates of the Steinhatchee Reef.
- Steinhatchee Fisheries Management Area: Hundreds of conservation reefs, public fishing zone, dive trail & more.
- Taylor County Near-shore Bird Rack Platforms : View locations & future plans.