Welcome to Taylor County 4-H
Helping youth through leadership, opportunity and example to build a better community.
- May 2014
- Summer Day Camp Brochure
- Summer Day Camp Registration
- 4-H Enrollment Forms/4-H Participation Forms (both are needed to enroll)
Taylor County 4-H Clubs/Programs
- School Enrichment - Teacher Enrollment Form 2013-14
- Get Fit with 4-H
- 4-H Day at the Capitol April 23, 2014
- Ag In the Classroom
- Ag Day for all 5th graders - May 16, 2014
- Home Educators League of Perry (H.E.L.P)
- 4-H District IV Events
- 4-H Camp Cherry Lake - June 9-13, 2014 - Camper Registration Forms....
- Camp Cherry Lake - Counselor Registration Forms
- *Summer Food Form
- *Eligibility Requirements for Summer Food Program
- 4-H Legislature -June 23-27,2014
- 4-H Congress- July 28-August 1, 2014
North Florida Livestock Show & Sale
Statewide information about camps, events, sportfishing, 4H history, Communication Arts, Citizenship & Leadership and more.
- View 4-H Photos on our Facebook page
- Enrollment (100KB pdf)
- Participation Form
- Contact Abbey Tharpe 4-H Agent, 850-838-3508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Reader is required to read a PDF document. If you do not have this program, download it for free.