Welcome to Taylor County 4-H
Helping youth through leadership, opportunity and example to build a better community.
- 4-H Participation Forms (Enrollment form, Medication Form, and Participation Forms are needed to enroll)
- Medication Form
- Enrollment Form
Taylor County 4-H Clubs/Programs
- 2016 Summer Day Brochure
- Summer Day Camp Online Registration
- Summer Day Camp Forms -2016
- (For Day Camp Packet you will also need, particaption, medication, and enrollment forms, found at top of page)
- School Enrichment Forms 2015-16
- 4-H Newsletter
- Cherry Lake Date June 6-10, 2016
- 4-H Cherry Lake Counselor Packets
- Mandatory Counselor Training -May 31,2016, 10:00am-4:00pm
- 4-H Cherry Lake Camper Packet
- Ag Day for all 5th graders - May 20,2016
- Home Educators League of Perry (H.E.L.P)
Statewide information about camps, events, sportfishing, 4H history, Communication Arts, Citizenship & Leadership and more.
- View 4-H Photos on our Facebook page
- Enrollment (100KB pdf)
- Participation Form
- Contact Abbey Tharpe 4-H Agent, 850-838-3508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Reader is required to read a PDF document. If you do not have this program, download it for free.